Achieving success requires more than mere aspirations. While everyone aspires to succeed, only a few people take the necessary steps to make it a reality. On the other hand, if achieving success seems easy for some, it seems unattainable for others. But fear not, as you can unlock your true potential and make success a reality with “The Top of 10 Most Effective Habits To Be Successful.”
- WHAT DEFINES SUCCESS?
- HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
- THE TOP 10 MOST EFFECTIVE HABITS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- PIN POINTS TO REMEMBER!
WHAT DEFINES SUCCESS?
Have you ever wondered what sets successful people apart?
What is their formula for success?
What do people who seem to attract success do, unlike those who seem to run away from it?
The Ancient Greek Philosopher Aristotle gives us the best explanation: “We are what repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
Our actions repeated successively and consistently, whether positive or negative, lead to the creation of habits. It depends only on us if we want to create habits that lead us to success or unlock the door to failure.
The sum of several healthy, positive, and effective habits is the launching pad for success. Success is a personal experience and has its definition for each of us. It can mean and be represented differently from person to person.
For some people, success is given by financial stats, tangible goods, fame, or a luxury lifestyle.
Instead, for others, success is given by personal growth or professional achievement, harmony in the family relationship, or a healthy and balanced lifestyle full of joy, happiness, and fulfillment.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
I have a healthy and balanced lifestyle enriched with knowledge and skills, passion, and fulfillment, so this is my definition of success.
But what about you?
What does being successful mean for you?
It will be an excellent opportunity to take just a minute to think and clarify in what form you want to be successful.
Whether you want success in terms of health, relationship, career, or finances, it is essential to be honest with yourself and clarify why you want that success.
Success always comes with desire (to know clearly why you want it), the decision (that of being successful), and choice (to say no to negative habits and to remain committed to your statement).
Figure out what success means to you, and you will be able to focus on your vision and goals to achieve it!
THE TOP 10 MOST EFFECTIVE HABITS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
In recent years, I can say that I have been intrigued by the successful lives of people who know how to separate themselves from the crowd.
I am referring not only to their financial status but also their success. I wanted to know what formula for success they have.
Of course, it is not about any magic formula; it is just a matter of desire, decision, and choice.
They chose to live a healthy lifestyle based on healthy habits.
I have selected ten effective habits that can mark your path to success.
DEDICATE TIME TO SELF-CARE
Always dedicate time to your health, no matter how busy your schedule is!
Have a healthy and disciplined lifestyle, with physical maintenance, a healthy diet to nourish the mind and body, good sleep quality, mental breaks, and regular medical check-ups.
These factors contribute to bodily and mental efficiency, raising and supporting your energy level, productivity, and mood daily.
BE AN EARLY BIRD
How and at what hour you wake up in the morning is very important.
If you wake up immediately when the alarm sounds, at least two hours before you start your job or morning activities, you can prepare calmly and do your morning routine without hurrying.
You also give time to your mind to clear up and not be blurred. This way, you can start the day by focusing more on accomplishing tasks.
On the other hand, if you lie in bed after the alarm has stopped or wake up late, your state is one of continuous drowsiness without energy, a bad mood, and low efficiency.
Be an early bird, and you will see how time will expand. Win the day, making the most of it with the first opportunities of the morning to perform as many tasks as possible.
BE DISCIPLINED AND ORGANIZED
Without discipline and organization, you are like a boat left at drift!
- Keep the workplace in the best possible organization. Although it is said that a genius can find anything in the chaos where he works, you do not apply this rule. Please keep all the necessary tools at the desk as organized as possible so you have them all at hand, and don’t waste time looking for them.
- Always take time to plan tasks and goals, and stay committed to the plan. If you do not plan your day and stick to it, you will be very confused about what you have to do, and at the end of the day, you may find that time has passed and you have not achieved anything.
- Write a to-do list of tasks you can do in the evening or the morning, depending on how convenient it is for you. I prefer to write it in the evening because, in this way, the brain captures the information I transmit to it as I write, and in the morning, I wake up with my mind focused on that list. Although you have a list of daily tasks, it is good to schedule the whole week in the calendar to keep a close record.
- When preparing your daily to-do list, create it based on priorities. Put the most important and urgent tasks at the top of the list, followed by the least important—also, separate short-term and long-term goals.
- Always set a deadline for tasks or goals. Without setting a time deadline, often leads to postponement or failure to achieve them.
- Very often, the to-do list creates a multitasking trend. Although maybe when you look at the to-do list, you think about how good it would have been to have Dr. Gadget’s bionic hands solve as many tasks simultaneously as possible. We all want to finish the tasks as soon as possible, but if we start doing more than one at a time, it does not help us complete them faster, and the results are not the best. So, concentrate your effort and energy on doing one task at a time, with short breaks between them, and you will see that the results will surprise you.
In addition to discipline and organization, clarity is essential in achieving goals.
According to numerous studies, people who clearly define and write down what their goals are are much more likely to achieve them, especially in a much shorter period.
Instead, people who do not write or do not have clarity about their goals invest much more time and achieve much less.
So, be as straightforward as possible in your goals, write them down in detail, organize the battle plan, take consistent and intelligent action, and be disciplined and persistent to stay committed. See the discipline as a reward for you and not as a punishment.
STAY FOCUSED TO MASTER THE TIME
It would be great to say, “Hocus Pocus, now we Focus,” and switch our minds into focus mode.
But, unfortunately, this does not happen, especially for people who are less disciplined when it comes to following the work schedule.
Distractions are everywhere (TV, telephone, neighbors, unfinished chores), and the risk of falling into their trap is even higher for easily distracted people.
We all get off track at some point, but there is a difference between less disciplined people and those who are very organized.
Once they lose focus, most people may need some time, maybe a day or even two, to get back on track.
Instead, people who are used to being organized have their minds set on recognizing when they are distracted from their key goals and can get back on track very quickly in less than an hour.
To avoid losing focus, create a more productive environment with fewer distractions!
The more you stay focused on what you need to do, the more you will get ready in less time. You don’t have more time than other people, but you certainly have the power to make the most of it!
Avoid wasting time! Become more aware of how you invest your time and energy.
BE A VISIONARY AND AN ACTION PERSON
Successful people, in general, are outstanding visionaries.
They can mentally visualize the whole step-by-step plan and the actions that must be taken to achieve the goal, but above all, they can see the final result. But all these are not enough without action.
To be a person of action, you must have won, from the beginning, the battle against procrastination to be able to take action without finding excuses to postpone them.
In my opinion, there should be no vision without action. Let me explain to you why.
If you are only a visionary and you see and create the whole mental plan but without taking action to realize it, it will remain only a vision without relevance.
Instead, if you are just a person of action, you are like a horse in a cart, which pulls only from inertia without having a clear destination.
Although the two are opposite, they are interconnected, and to have both, it is necessary to give your mind time to rest, recuperate, and recharge by doing all kinds of activities that create a state of well-being.
You can engage in relaxing family activities, Yoga and Meditation sessions, or long walks in nature. In this way, you can perform any activity at your peak.
Many people struggle to succeed on their own!
I was one of them. But if you are the same, you should know that not only does it take twice as long to reach the goal, but it will bring you into a deplorable physical and mental condition of stress, fatigue, and frustration.
To avoid all this, working in a team and having partners or collaborators is vital. The action of delegating tasks, or dividing work, is what brings efficiency and productivity.
Many bright minds bring more effectiveness than one overwhelmed. Try to convey your clear vision to other people. Make others see what you see and like the idea.
Thus, you will significantly reduce the time to accomplish your goal and have more minds with brilliant ideas working as a unitary whole. This advantage facilitates the possibility of working for you and not against you.
So, if you are the kind of person who struggles to succeed on her own, I suggest you reanalyze the possibilities.
CHOOSE TO HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Life is adversity, but how you perceive it and react can bring you down or lift you.
You can perceive life with negativity and see it as a burden or have a positive attitude towards it and live it to the fullest.
A positive mindset and attitude mark the path to your mental health and facilitate success.
A positive attitude makes life’s obstacles and challenges more straightforward and leaves its mark on everything around you.
Your attitude is essential and can affect many aspects of your life, like a chain.
It affects your family relationships, or relationships with co-workers, friends, and clients, and how they perceive you. It can affect your efficiency and productivity, Self-confidence, and Self-Esteem.
Use positive self-talk or keep a journal because it is the most effective form of Self-Therapy. Surround yourself with people who support you, bring you positivism, and lift your spirit.
Listen to upbeat music or podcasts to fill your soul with motivational and inspirational messages, and adopt a grateful attitude to soothe your soul. You will see how your general attitude will change, and you will perceive life in colors, not only in black and white.
DIVERSIFY SOURCES OF INCOME
Never limit yourself to just one source of income!
Most people live from a single source of income, which comes, in most cases, from the jobs they have as employees. But sometimes, this is not enough, and then the financial problems and limitations begin.
The solution to this problem is to diversify sources of income, which, in addition to rebalancing financial accounting, will provide you with security and financial independence.
I will give you some ideas on adding more revenue streams and supplementing your income.
- You can take free or low-cost courses for a new specialization, using the knowledge to make a side hustle income.
- Consider building an affordable online business based on a hobby or passion.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you click through any of them and purchase at no additional cost. I only recommend products or services I trust and believe will add value to my readers. For more information, read the entire affiliate disclosure here.
- Become a partner in a ready-made business or launch a new one.
- Please make the most of your skills, whether or not they differ from your current job.
- Look for different opportunities in which to offer you part-time services.
- Create a passive income stream by creating digital products (e-books, courses) that you can sell on Amazon or other platforms.
- Make small investments that are easy to manage and control.
An ideal way would be to reinvest part of each financial gain. Whether you invest in yourself, learn new knowledge, or invest in assets, they will never be a waste of money, but on the contrary, they will lead to profit generation.
Keep in mind the formula of successful people:
1. Make money!
2. Use that money to make more money!
3. Repeat the Process!
BE A LIFELONG STUDENT
Learning is a matter of choice, curiosity, and determination. Curiosity to know new things, to have information to back up any challenge, and to support your Self-Improvement in different aspects of your life. Be determined to grow both personally and professionally.
Nourish your mind and keep it sharp! Be a good listener and an active learner, read for at least 30 minutes every morning, gain new knowledge every day about anything, do research, ask questions, learn new skills, and apply them all to deal with any obstacle that life hits you with.
- to improve the family relationship
- to maintain your mental and physical health
- to become a professional and a valuable leader
- to find the way to Self-Discovery
- to understand the language of money.
Be curious to know how to grow in all aspects and be determined to support the learning process. When you are determined to learn, no one will be able to stop you or take your knowledge away!
BE A GIVER, NOT JUST A TAKER!
It is said that a new hole is born with every wish we send to the Universe. The more wishes we ask for, the more holes we create. We ask, and the Universe offers us, but we forget to be grateful for what we receive.
Imagine this: if you ask and don’t give back, your Universe will only be filled with holes. With every Gratitude you give back, with every act of giving, you will fill a hole in your Universe.
Give every day your Gratitude for the new day and guidance during it, for all that it has brought you or will bring you, for your health and well-being and that of your family, for the people who come and go from your life, or for the opportunities rising in your way.
There are countless reasons to be grateful, but seeing them is essential.
Give time to your family, friends, or anyone who enjoys spending it with you because it is the most precious gift you can make for them.
Give your help and knowledge to all who need it because remember that in one form or another, in your path, there is always someone there for you!
PIN POINTS TO REMEMBER!
- Success can be achieved with Every Day Won. Make it a habit to win every day!
- As you strive to succeed, you still have to play the game of life.
- Keep up your mental and physical health because it is essential in unlocking your path to success.
- Create a rich environment for learning and diversification.
- Rise yourself by lifting others!
Till next time…
Unlock Your Path To Success!
Founder of Dare & Be.